बुधवार, 15 मई 2019

My Passion In Fabric Painting

Hi, this is my 1st blog  I hope everyone like my painting.

Fabric Painting is my hobby and I always love to paint on fabric like  Cotton Khadi, Jute or Silk etc.

Its painting of  Kapok red flower which is very rare to see now a days.

Earlier there are few tree surrounding to my house and I love to watch birds on its.....
sweet memories of old days converted into Fabric Painting.




1 टिप्पणी:

  1. The painting is lovely.....looks even better on fabric....shalmali flowers are really pretty and earlier gulal used to be prepared from them... natural colour.

    जवाब देंहटाएं

4 बेस्ट फैब्रिक फॉर ड्रैपिंग/व्हाट फैब्रिक यूज़ फॉर ड्रेपिंग ड्रेस ?

ड्रैपिंग के लिए हम अक्सर कुछ खास कपड़ो का इस्तेमाल करते हैं जिसमे ड्रैपिंग के   इफ़ेक्ट परफेक्ट दिखे।  जैसे की उसका फॉल परफेक्ट आये, चुन या प...